I have been interested in this career since I was 15 years old. I enjoy chemistry and food-related subjects. As well as this I am intrigued about how the body works and the influence nutrition has on this, especially in the field of clinical nutrition. I find myself determined to work hard and fight every disease through nutrition. I chose to attend a university back in Greece with higher profile courses than any other university. I graduated within the scheduled time of study (4 years). I am friendly, approachable, and can mix with other people, different nationalities, in unfamiliar situations. This is important as communication skills are vital in a dietetic (band 5 associate) and nutrition career.
MESnutri Ltd, in which I am co-founder and owner in Salford Quays Manchester, is a nutrition and well-being company, that promotes a traditional and balanced way of life. Food should be means of a joy in a person’s life, something not to feel guilty about. I would like to share my way of living with other people and change this ‘plastic’ world in which they’re trying to put us in.
I am a member of nutritionist resource as registered nutritionist, a member of BDA (British Dietetic Association) as dietetic supporter, a member of ED-DE (Dietitians in Greece) and ESPEN (European Association Of Clinical Dietitians) as a clinical dietitian.
• 1st cycle (bachelor) on sciences of Nutrition and Dietetics
• Certificate of Information Technology
• Certificate of Food Hygiene level 1, 2 & 3
• COSHH awareness 2018
• Personal trainer 2 & 3, Birmingham UK
• Fluent in Albanian, Greek & English
• Food Hygiene level 1 & 2 Manchester,2019
• Certificate of Role of dairy in a healthy diet course, 2019
• Certificate of sports and nutrition course, 2019